Thursday, July 26, 2012

Introducing; JENNA & PAUL HARKCOM

The day before ^.^ | Rehearsal Dinner | Lazer tag | mini golf <3
Rehearsal time ;) -THE GIRLS <3
^ Working on the wedding favors. The popcorn flavors were the best! >.<
^ The weenie roaster. 
*---*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*-----*-----*-----*----*----*-----*----*-----*----*------*
THE BIG DAY 
(5-26-12)
The beginning of this big day mostly consisted of watching Legend of Korra and eating Taco Bell....
^ the other bridesmaid...he just showed up late


^ mama of the bride :) So beautiful!
---> CEREMONY TIME <---
^ That is her "practicing vows" face....
Giving her away :')
This is such a beautiful setting, everything about this wedding was just perfect, I was fucking impressed! Good job guys!
Ok, yes I'm crying. ^ I just wanted to say that it's such a great "blessing" to have Jenna and Paul in my life. Jenna, it's now been 8 years since I've thrown that gusher at your head. Paul, it's been 7 since I saw you climb up the park light post like a monkey. I can't imagine Jenna with anyone else. As her best friend, I guess if anyone had to take her away from me, I'm glad it's you. I know you guys are going to have a long and happy life together. Even though we all don't get the chance to hang out like we used to, you know, the good ole days, when we do get the chance it feels like nothing's changed. Growing up is hard, so it's really nice finding The One so early in life. There is one thing for sure, I know as we all grow old I want you guys in my life. This is it though, the easy part, high school, the teen years, they are over. Now, is the new beginning for you guys, for all of us. So, cheers to the newly weds! 
 
THE RECEPTION:
^ I hope I NEVER forget the reason for this face!
Speeches:
^& Geoff gave the best speech I have ever heard! :'D
First Dance &hearts;
^The donut!
^Winners of the bouquet and garter toss! ~WOO
RED SOLO CUP-I FILL YOU UP-LET'S HAVE A PARTYYYY

And that's the end of this blog post! Took a while but hey! Got it done :D

No comments:

Post a Comment